Where students are heard, students are supported & students are given choice
► Job Vacancies
Paid Vacancy: Temporary Sales Coordinator Role
Date posted - 3/05/2013
Closing date - Friday 24th May (midnight)
Interview date: TBC
Hours Agreed: 21 hours/wk 14 Weeks from 1st July (can be flexible)
This role exists to produce revenue for the Students’ Union via advertising and media sales. Income opportunities over the summer and freshers’ period will be sold to local and national companies; ranging from stands at the Freshers’ Fair through to print media adverts in ‘Fresh Mag’
• To generate income to a set budget through sales of SU Packages for Freshers’ and Graduation 2013, plus annual contracts and SU media products.
• To contact ‘warm’ clients as well as generate new leads.
• To devise and create the media pack in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
• To ensure excellent relationships with all clients throughout the employed period and for future development, managing the excellent reputation of the SU at all times.
• To work within agreed boundaries set in brand operation guidelines.
• All funding to be generated to be fully compliant with the ethos and policies of the SU.
• Undertake all relevant administration emanating from funding generating activities.
• Maintain existing contact/client relationships and attract and acquire new contacts/clients
• Liaise with all relevant parties to ensure follow up action is taken and client requirements are fully met.
• Gather information on competitor publications & events and use information to ensure that the do not conflict with SU objectives.
• Work within Solent Students’ Union’s Mission, Vision and Values at all times.
• Be responsible for the effective management of financial and other resources in accordance with the best value principle of the Students’ Union as a not for profit organisation.
• To work proactively to ensure the environmental sustainability of all operations
• To undertake all such other tasks as are commensurate with the role
To find out what we are looking for in a succesful candidate, click here
How to apply
For an application form please contact Sandie, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information or an informal discussion about the role please call Jamie on 023 8031 9440, or e-mail email@example.com
Please note: Interview date to be confirmed