Where students are heard, students are supported & students are given choice
Anyone can be a Halls Rep, whether you are interested in starting up sports matches between Halls, setting up activities and events, fundraising for charity or making sure the student voice in your Halls are heard at the University through lobbying and campaigning. Whatever you are interested in doing, there is a place for you as a Halls Rep. The possibilities are endless, so keep an eye out for sign-up sheets in your halls for your chance to get involved.
Please contact email@example.com for details.
There are some responsibilities to ensure the Halls Reps are as proactive as possible:
• Shall be responsible for representing the views and voice of Halls residents to the Students’ Union and University through involvement in SU activity such as ‘Your Voice’, AGM, etc.
• Shall be responsible for organising activities for Halls residents
• Shall be responsible for ensuring meetings are docume
nted, including communicating meeting dates and times to students, taking minutes and any other general admin duties
• Shall be responsible for ensuring planned activities for your Halls are financially viable, through the support of the Students’ Union
• Shall be responsible for ensuring the key contacts for each activity group keep in contact with each other and the SU and ensure all Halls Reps have an opportunity to contribute equally to activities
• Shall be responsible for supporting the new Halls Rep students get started in their role at the beginning of the new academic year.